Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Go a Little Crazy...

During HSN's 24 Hour Craft Day, did ya? welllll... SO DID I!

I had to have some dies, punches and a couple of Anna Griffin's stamps.  I ALREADY HAVE and Explore in MY FAVORITE COLOR... hahaha... so it worked out that I did not take that particular plunge... but I did get my must-haves from her, and can't WAIT to get them home to play.

Speaking of playing, did YOU get the Wildflower Explore from HSN?  Do you own any of the Cricut Machines? If so, I invite you to try the BRAND NEW Artfully Sent cartridge kit from Close To My Heart.  Full of spectacular card creations, it will make your greetings come alive in a SNAP... or should I say "Click of a Button"!

Looking forward to seeing all of your new creations from either your HSN purchases or our Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge... so comment below with yours and I'll enter you into my monthly give-away.  Give-away could be Close To My Heart or Cricut items... either way, you WIN!

Thanks for "keeping" my blog in your thoughts, you have made my day by stopping by!

- brenda z

No comments:

Post a Comment