Friday, October 24, 2014

My Cricut Explore and SVGcuts - the PERFECT COMBO!

I don't know about the new purple version, but my GREEN Cricut Explore is completely AMAZING.  With the new Print then Cut feature, the possibilities seem endless!  But, if we're talking quality 3d paper crafting, we HAVE to look no further than SVGCuts.com.

Filled with seasonal and home decor items as well as party and gift ideas, this site will knock your socks off!!! Just take a peek at a few of the cool projects I have been able to complete with their svg files and super-helpful tutorials (each kit comes with a video intro and tutorial for each project you will receive).



... Jack O' Lantern from the ...



... Witches Hat from the ...




... and this realistic crate from the ...


Yes!  I made them ALL with my Cricut Explore, and YOU can, TOO!

Don't know what paper to use?  Simple answer... Just use the beautiful paper patterns I chose.  Pick your favorite paper packs from my Close To My Heart Website, where you can shop till you drop, effortlessly and securely.  We take the guesswork away, so all you have to do is cut, glue or tape, embellish, and Voila! Finito! a Gorgeous Creation by YOU!

But you can use what you have on hand, as well, because if you're like me, you probably have a paper COLLECTION that you are afraid to bust into.  Well - HERE'S YOUR OFFICIAL ENABLING ALERT.  You are HEREBY AUTHORIZED to have hours of FUN creating AMAZING 3D OBJECTS that will serve as great gifts for others or home decor items for YOURSELF.

Want one of these fun creations for yourself, but don't have a Cricut (or time, for that matter?) Contact me (see the many ways to connect with me on the right side of this post) for details on how you, too, can benefit from my love for my Cricut Explore :) .

So TREAT YOURSELF... To a TRICK or TWO of mine, 
and may your holiday season be DIVINE.

(ps... if I can do it, anyone can!)

ENJOY CREATING FOR KEEPS SAKE!

~ Brenda ~

No comments:

Post a Comment